黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季 第08集 第02期_黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季_VOA英语网

发表时间:2019-01-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

看起来不错 Looking good.

打给墨西哥人吧 Call the Mexicans.

四晚前

点亮我的双眼 Enlighten my eyes...

不然我就将沉睡至死 or I shall sleep the sleep of death.

齐克 Hey, Zeke.

要来点鸡蛋吗 Want some eggs?

马蒂 Marty。

不了 谢谢 No, thank you.

不过能来点咖啡就太好了 谢谢 Some coffee would be great, though, please.

他要跟我们一起待多久 How long is he staying with us?

等他们给他找个合适的家 Just until they can find a suitable home for him.

彩53彩票所以别人就无限期地把孩子给我们了 So, people just give us babies indefinitely?

-怎么 我们还成模范家庭了吗 -好吧 - What, like we're such the model family? - Okay。

别太讥讽人 我们说过了 Easy on the sarcasm。 We told you。

梅森让我们帮他 Mason asked us to help him out.

你要去哪 Where you goin'?

怀特家 Wyatt's.

我记得鲁丝让你离他远点的 I thought Ruth told you to stay away from him.

我不管 I don't care.

以防你忘了 In case you've forgotten,

是怀特为了保护乔纳而被开除了 it was Wyatt that got expelled for protecting Jonah.

-那不是我们的错 -胡扯 - That's not our fault。 - Bullshit。

乔纳就没被开除 Jonah didn't get expelled。

他们开除怀特是因为他姓朗默 They threw out Wyatt because he's a Langmore.

看来你觉得那很公平了 I suppose you think that that's fair.

这一切都不公平 Well, none of it's fair.

乔纳 你带宝宝去别的房间好吗 Jonah, would you take the baby in the other room?

我想跟你爸爸谈谈 I wanna talk to your father.

走吧 伙计 Come on, buddy。

你睡了吗 Did you get any sleep?

关于怀特 她说得对 She's right about Wyatt, you know?

彩53彩票我们还有别的问题 比彻给委员会的报告 Well, we have other problems. Beecher's report to the commission.

跟我们预想得一样糟 It's as bad as we expected.

马蒂 我们得先发制人 Marty, we've gotta get ahead of this,

不然赌场就付之一炬了 or else the casino's gonna go down in flames.

你想怎么做 What do you wanna do?

彩53彩票威尔克斯没回我的电话 Wilkes isn't returning my calls。

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.healingbin.com/html/20190113/Ozark-02-08-2.html